All hands on deck! It’s time to honor one of our favorite topics- SELF-LOVE!
May is National Masturbation Month and in celebration of you and YOURS, Stockroom is observing this fantastic holiday by offering you a plethora of good times all month- including great discounts on a variety of sex toys for both men and women, sex toy giveaways, tips from expert guest bloggers, video reviews, and more!
Shop our Masturbation Month Sale for everything you need to love yourself in all the right ways- vibrators, cock toys, dildos, lube and more, all discounted at up to 50% off!
The weather outside may be frightful, but who are you going to believe – us, or your lying eyes? Spring has sprung here at Stockroom and like the swallows returning to San Juan Capistrano, we’re welcoming back spectacular seasonal deals to the fertile bosom of our site with a special Spring Fling Sale to help thaw you from Winter’s icy grasp! We’re offering sensational deals on latex, cock and ball toys, fucking machines, and so much more!
Like sunny weather, pretty flowers, and our dignity, quantities are extremely limited, and will be gone soon, so act fast to pluck up these savings!
Because as we say here at The Stockroom, “The early bird dominates the worm!”
Along with the traditional elements such as sucking down eggnog and creating elaborate contingency diagrams for avoiding awkward exchanges with your relatives at family get-togethers, the holiday season is also about giving to your loved ones to show that you care and stuffing their stockings with something special…but where to begin?
We’d love to help you figure out how to find that perfect gift for that perfect person, so we’ve put together a collection of items sure to put a twinkle in the eye of the ones you adore.
Corporal Punishment was always a loose cannon. That’s why the brass left him to die in a tiger cage somewhere in the Samangan Province of Afghanistan. But he came back, and now he’s here to dispense justice with the aid of his trusty Fuck Saw and other implements of militant sexuality. Will his enhanced interrogation methods give him the response he craves – or can you resist his efforts to break you?
• Fuck Saw
• Prisoner Belt
• Rubber Muir Cap
• Rattan Cane (On Sale Now!)
Candy is dandy- so why not give your lover a treat? Turn the lights down low, get the sexy silk linens out of the closet, pour yourself a nice glass of Courvoisier and you’re in for a sticky sweet night of fun.
• Patent Leather Bow Restraint (On Sale Now!)
• Jawbreaker Gag
• Body Wax Massage Candles (On Sale Now!)
Ladies, why settle for equality when you can have authority? Make him take it like a man with these tools for unleashing your inner goddess, whom, after centuries of subjugation, is doubtless in the mood for a little tussle.
• Expert Guide to Pegging DVD
• Ball Buster Paddle
• Bend Over Harness Kit (On Sale Now!)
Dashing through the snow in nothing but a smile is one creative way to enjoy some holiday CBT cheer, but your neighbors might not be super thrilled. Might we instead suggest keeping warm indoors by the fire and playing with these stern cock and ball toys. These items will grip you vice tight with pleasure, instead of the cold steel of the policeman’s handcuffs as you get carted away for public indecency over a “snow-related misunderstanding”
• Silicone Stud Lasso (On Sale Now!)
• Well of Misery (On Sale Now!)
• Torquemada Ball Crusher
Worried your slave might wander into the night and get taken to the stray sub’s den of inequity, adopted by some other mistress or master for their holiday harem? Make them jingle all the way with these melodious accessories. And remember, every time your slave gets a swat, an angel gets its wings.
• Nipple Clamp w/ Bell
• Metal Anklet w/ Slave Bells
• Dancer’s Waist Chain w/ Slave Bells
Join us Saturday, December 15th and Sunday, December 16th from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm and save up to 90% on unique BDSM gear, fetish wear, sex toys & more!
We’re having our Holiday Rummage Sale at our space located next to the Stockroom/Syren Boutique on Sunset Blvd in Silverlake. 2809 ½ W. Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, California, 90026.
Get there early and stock up for the Winter, because it’s first come, first served and you don’t want to get left out in the cold!
And don’t forget, only 1 day left to save in our Halloween Sale and National Kink Month Sale! Have a happy and safe Halloween from all of us at The Stockroom!
Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween weekend!
Test your own limits of pain and pleasure – save on nipple clamps (including these classic Japanese Clover Clamps) and more this week only in our National Kink Month Sale!
Throughout National Kink Month, we’re having weekly sales on Stockroom.com: this week we’re featuring some of our favorite medical sex toys and nipple clamps and pumps. All month long we’ll be showcasing tricks, tips and lessons for using the fetish toys and BDSM gear on sale that week.
Whether you have a medical fetish year round or you’re just looking to give your tricks a special treat this Halloween in your naughty nurse or sexy surgeon costume, playing doctor is, for many people, one of their earliest and strongest sexual fantasies.
Maybe it’s the uniforms, or the exciting humiliation of stripping nude for a stranger who probes you with intimate instruments, but medical inspired sex toys give us an extra special thrill because they’re so evocative. Medical roleplay is playing doctor for grownups, and it’s a great way to start experimenting if you’re new to erotic roleplaying — dreaming up activities and dialogue is easy, since everybody’s familiar with the script. And more importantly, there are countless reasons to get naked – and even more to start probing your patient’s most private parts!
Speculums are one of the first things you should add to your sensual doctor’s bag, because they’re a total turn on for both partners in a medical role playing scene. The patient enjoys being on display and fully exposed, while the doctor or nurse gets off on seeing the patient’s ass or pussy gaping open and so completely available. Though they may seem exotic, they’re simple to use with a little practice – just follow the steps outlined below.
How to Choose a Speculum
Most speculums are designed specifically for either anal or vaginal insertion, though some fetishists love to use the broader vaginal tools anally. Vaginal speculums have two blades, or bills, that are fairly broad and flat; anal speculums have either two or three blades, and tend to have more rounded blades and a much smaller diameter when shut.
Both anal and vaginal specula come in a variety of styles that differ according to blade shape and size. Many experienced medical role players like the Collins vaginal speculum for its broad blades, because the width is more comfortable for the patient and offers the “doctor” a better view. If the Collins seems a little big, these vaginal speculums in stainless steel have a similar shape but run smaller and narrower. Anal speculums have blades that are narrower and more rounded than vaginal-use models. The two most popular styles are the Sims, which has two blades, and the Mathieu, which has three.
For your health and safety, never share speculums between partners, and never use the same toy both anally and vaginally. These inexpensive plastic speculums, which can be disposed of after each use, are an excellent choice if you need to buy multiples.
How to Use an Anal or Vaginal Speculum
- Use clean toys: wash your speculum with antibacterial soap in warm water and let it air dry completely before using it.
- Clean yourself, too: Keep things more sanitary and pleasant by douching before using an anal speculum. An erotic enema beforehand is the perfect way to get prepped as part of your medical scenario – especially if you use a classic red enema bag or a 19th century-style Clyster Enema Syringe. If you use a bag, try replacing the standard nozzle with this Inflatable Enema Butt Plug to help your partner relax and open up before you play.
- Learn how to operate your device. Before using it on another person, practice opening and closing it, and locking it into position.
- Warm the speculum by running warm water over it before you play. This will keep your patient comfortable and prevent awkward clenching when you insert the toy. Make sure it’s not too hot: test it against your own skin before inserting.
- Position the patient: your patient should be lying on their back, legs spread, with their cheeks angled up slightly – putting a flat pillow under their butt or even having them place their hands under their tailbone creates the proper angle.
- Use lube: lubricate both the leading edge of the speculum blades as well as your partner’s vaginal or anal opening before insertion. Stay true to your medical scene and use SurgiLube, a hospital favorite.
- Make sure the speculum is in the proper starting position: for a vaginal speculum, insert the toy with the blades completely closed. With an anal speculum, so people prefer inserting the toy with blades slightly open, to help prevent pinching.
- Relax the patient. Instruct them to take a couple deep breaths. Inserting a lubed finger first and pressing downward can help the patient relax, too.
- Insert the toy slowly. Make sure to follow the natural slope of things inside your patient’s body. With vaginal specula especially, when a patient is on their back, the toy should be angling downward when its inserted nearly 45 degrees.
- Open the blades only after the speculum is fully inserted. Open blades slowly; once you achieve the spread you want to see, lock the blades in position.
- Close blades before removal. Vaginal speculums should be closed fully; anal speculums can be pulled out with the blades open a fraction to avoid pinching.
- Wash your speculum after use with antibacterial soap in warm water; let air dry before storing.
Once your patient is spread and ready, use a flashlight to ensure you get the best possible view. Or try using a hand mirror to show your patient how good they look…you can even make them watch everything in the mirror as you administer their “treatments!” Go for a deeper view inside – insert this Vibrating Pleasure Periscope and look in the mirrored view box as the inserted tip lights up through the clear plastic top, letting you see deep inside your partner. Spice up your play by turning on the vibrator switch!
Save on speculums and more medical sex toys on sale this week as part of Stockroom’s National Kink Month Sale!