Nipples Rule: 8 Ways to Play
Nipples respond so nicely to stimuli. Changing shape and size as they become erect. Nipple play works to release oxytocin, a feel good hormone that can inspire a heavy breathing, dizziness, a sensation of being high and an innate desire to repeat whatever behavior triggered the hormonal release.
Studies show approximately 3% of the population can orgasm from nipple play alone. While others are very “hands off, don’t touch my nips.” Those are both perfectly natural responses to nipple play. With this in mind I just want to tempt you with some nipple ideas for your play.
- Lick them. Your tongue is a perfect sexual tool.
- Suck them. Use your mouth, or personally, I have an absolute affection for Nip Suck. This simple, yet highly effective set of nipple toys is the best low cost option I have ever found. Sensations range from a pleasant to a heavy pain inducing type of suction.
- Pinch them. Use your fingers, silver clothes pins or any other variety ofnipple clamps.
- Bite them. Start slow and light and look for subtle responses. Amp it up if your lover’s response warrants it.
- Adorn them. There are all sorts of ways to highlight your assets. Use nipple jewelry that features tiny little nooses that hold tight to your erect nips. Or tweezer style clips with little beads that dangle.
- Tingle them. Use yummy sensation balm. Try anchoring them down with Under the Bed Restraints, use a little dab of sensation balm on their nips and then stand back and gauge their response.
- Spank them. Deliver a direct little slap to the nipples. This Lolly Crop is cute as pie. You can use it softly by tapping on the nip or deliver a serious, direct slap for heightened sensations.
- Pierce them. Not for everyone, but some find great pleasure in being pierced. And once pierced you can add sensation play the Titty Twister or adorn them with things like this nipple shield.
Justine Jolie models the “Kinky Titilizer”, adorned with mini handcuffs that dangle from each nipple noose.
There are nipple toys on sale until Monday, and also be sure to check out a full range of nipple clamps, suction pumps and jewelry. And I know you have more ideas, please leave a comment and inspire me!
Throughout National Kink Month, we’re having weekly sales on Stockroom.com: this week we’re featuring some of our favorite medical sex toys and nipple clamps and pumps. All month long we’ll be showcasing tricks, tips and lessons for using the fetish toys and BDSM gear on sale that week.